On August 26-28, it is time to return to Michigan for the exciting Pure Michigan 400. Just like in June, Victory Weekend will be on the ground with music, games, the show car, and our ceremony honoring service personnel past and present. Michigan is always a good time. Hope to see you there. Be sure to come by a say “Hi.”
About Steve Wingfield, Evangelist
Steve Wingfield lives, eats, and breathes evangelism. Everybody who knows him would simply say, “That is who and what he is.”
Steve is the founder and CEO of the Steve Wingfield Evangelistic Association headquartered in the beautiful Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. A Virginia native, Steve has been in the ministry for well over 40 years serving as a pastor in Roanoke before devoting himself to full-time evangelism.
Steve’s accomplishments include:
- Graduate of Eastern Mennonite College and Trinity Evangelical Divinity School
- Honorary doctorate from Liberty Baptist Theological Seminary
- Instructor at Billy Graham Training Center and Tyndale Theological Seminary in Amsterdam
- Author of several books including The Friendship Book and Live the Adventure
- Co-author of the best selling Come to the Table: Food Fellowship, and a Celebration of God’s Bounty and the new Share the Bounty: Finding God’s Grace through the Spirit of Hospitality
- Conducted scores of area wide evangelistic events in 16 states and 17 foreign countries
- Instrumental in establishing the organization Jesus – Hope for Romania just after the Romanian revolution in 1989.
Steve and his wife Barbara make their home in Mount Crawford, Virginia. They are the parents of two grown children, Michelle and David, and are the proud grandparents of eight beautiful grandchildren.
He is often quoted as saying, “I have been called and I am committed to use every available means to reach every available person.”
Steve is now fulfilling his long-time dream of evangelizing at NASCAR races around the country. SWEA’s Victory Weekend ministry is taking the Good News of Jesus Christ to racing venues, meeting race fans on their own turf, and proclaiming God’s message of hope through Scriptures, stories, and songs.